- Description of Target:
- The CREB3L1 gene encodes a protein with a transmembrane domain that is a transcriptional activator of the CREB/ATF family.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- CAMP responsive element binding protein 3-like 1
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express CREB3L1.
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Cyclic AMP-responsive element-binding protein 3-like protein 1
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Protein Interactions:
- TMEM218; SLC30A8; MFSD5; SLC35B4; JAGN1; TMEM234; FXYD6; NRM; PGRMC1; FAM3C; TMEM147; PRKAB2; GPR25; RUNX1T1; C5; TSPO; Fbxw7; UBE2D3; UBA1; CREB3L1; CREB3L3; CREB3; DDIT3; CREM;
- The immunogen for anti-CREB3L1 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human CREB3L1
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein A purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- CREB3L1 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP39769_T100)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Pig: 100%; Rat: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Bovine: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Guinea pig: 100%; Dog: 92%; Zebrafish: 85%
- Species Reactivity:
- Human, Bovine, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Guinea pig, Mouse, Dog, Zebrafish
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-CREB3L1 antibody- ARP39769_T100
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: MDAVLEPFPADRLFPGSSFLDLGDLNESDFLNNAHFPEHLDHFTENMEDF
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-CREB3L1 antibody is Catalog # AAP39769 (Previous Catalog # AAPP21794)
- Target Reference:
- Omori,Y., (2002) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 293 (1), 470-477
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this CREB3L1 antibody (ARP39769_T100)
Click here to view the CREB3L1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: CREB3L1 antibody (ARP39769_T100)
WB Suggested Anti-CREB3L1 Antibody Titration: 1.25ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: HepG2
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The CREB3L1 gene encodes a protein with a transmembrane domain that is a transcriptional activator of the CREB/ATF family.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s CREB3L1 antibody (ARP39769_T100) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com