- Description of Target:
- The function of Ncoa4 remains unknown.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Nuclear receptor coactivator 4
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- 1110034E15Rik; 4432406M01Rik; AI227008; ARA70; MGC103382; Rfg
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express Ncoa4.
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- The immunogen for anti-Ncoa4 antibody: synthetic peptide corresponding to a region of Mouse
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Ncoa4 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP37744_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Guinea pig: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rat: 100%; Bovine: 92%; Dog: 92%; Horse: 92%; Pig: 92%; Chicken: 78%
- Species Reactivity:
- Bovine, Dog, Guinea pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-Ncoa4 antibody- ARP37744_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: CLIHQLEYTQNKDLANQVSVCLERLGSLALKPEDSTVLLFEADTSALRQT
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-Ncoa4 antibody is Catalog # AAP37744 (Previous Catalog # AAPP23367)
- Key Reference:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 ul of distilled water. Final anti-Ncoa4 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer with 2% sucrose. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this Ncoa4 antibody (ARP37744_P050)
Click here to view the Ncoa4 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: Ncoa4 antibody (ARP37744_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-Ncoa4 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: Mouse Heart
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The function of Ncoa4 remains unknown.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s Ncoa4 antibody (ARP37744_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org