- Description of Target:
- The growth arrest-specific 7 (GAS7) gene is expressed primarily in terminally differentiated brain cells and predominantly in mature cerebellar Purkinje neurons. GAS7 plays a putative role in neuronal development.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Growth arrest-specific 7
- Alias Symbols:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express GAS7.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- WB, IHC
- Partner Proteins:
- BCL10, CYLD, IKBKB, IKBKG, PRKCQ, TAB3, TANK, TRAF3IP2, TRAF3IP2, UBB, ZFAND5, tax, BCL10, BIRC3, CARD10, CARD11, CARD8, CASP8, CDC37, CHUK, COPS3, CREBBP, CYLD, FADD, GSK3B, HSP90AA1, HSP90AB1, HSPA1A, HSPA4, IKBKB, IKBKG, MAP3K14, NCOA3, NFKB1, NFKB2, NFKBIA, NFKBIB, PPM1B, PRKCQ, RAB11B, RAL
- The immunogen for anti-GAS7 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human GAS7
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Protein A purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- GAS7 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP30004_T100)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Bovine: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Mouse: 92%; Rat: 92%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-GAS7 antibody- ARP30004_T100
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: PGSHRSSLPPTVNGYHASGTPAHPPETAHMSVRKSTGDSQNLGSSSPSKK
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-GAS7 antibody is Catalog # AAP30004 (Previous Catalog # AAPH00104)
- Key Reference:
- Ju,Y.T., et al., (1998) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 95 (19), 11423-11428
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 100 μl of distilled water. Final anti-GAS7 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this GAS7 antibody (ARP30004_T100)
Click here to view the GAS7 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: GAS7 antibody (ARP30004_T100)
WB Suggested Anti-GAS7 Antibody Titration: 5.0ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:62500
Positive Control: Fetal cerebellum
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The growth arrest-specific 7 (GAS7) gene is expressed primarily in terminally differentiated brain cells and predominantly in mature cerebellar Purkinje neurons. GAS7 plays a putative role in neuronal development.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s GAS7 antibody (ARP30004_T100) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this GAS7 antibody.
Click here to view the GAS7 antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: GAS7 antibody (ARP30004)
Rabbit Anti-GAS7 Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP30004
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Muscle
Cellular Data: Skeletal muscle cells
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml