- Description of Target:
- This gene was identified by involvement in some t(X;14) translocations associated with mature T-cell proliferations. This region has a complex gene structure, with a common promoter and 5' exon spliced to two different sets of 3' exons that encode two different proteins. This gene represents the downstream 8 kDa protein that localizes to mitochondria.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Mature T-cell proliferation 1 neighbor
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- C6.1B; MGC2069; MTCP1; p8; p8MTCP1; MTCP1NB
- Sample Type Confirmation:
- CMC4 is strongly supported by BioGPS gene expression data to be expressed in Human HEK293T cells
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express MTCP1NB.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Cx9C motif-containing protein 4
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Complete computational species homology data:
- MTCP1NB antibody - N-terminal region (ARP30860_P050)
- Species Reactivity:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-MTCP1NB antibody- ARP30860_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: KCLQANSYMESKCQAVIQELRKCCAQYPKGRSVVCSGFEKEEEENLTRKS
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-MTCP1NB antibody is Catalog # AAP30860
- Key Reference:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 ul of distilled water. Final anti-MTCP1NB antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer with 2% sucrose. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this MTCP1NB antibody.
Product Datasheet Link: MTCP1NB antibody ARP30860_P050
Rabbit Anti-MTCP1NB Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP30860_P050
Formalin Fixed Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Adult Liver
Observed Staining: Cytoplasm in hepatocytes, strong signal resembling mitochondria staining, wide tissue distribution
Primary Antibody Concentration: 1:100
Other Working Concentrations: 1:600
Secondary Antibody: Donkey anti-Rabbit-Cy3
Secondary Antibody Concentration: 1:200
Exposure Time: 0.5 – 2.0 sec
left to right:
DAPI, MTCP1NB Ab, Merge
Control Antibody: Normal Rabbit IgG
Control Antibody Concentration: 1:100
left to right:
DAPI, Rabbit IgG, Merge
1. Normal adult human liver tissue was formalin fixed, embedded in paraffin wax, sectioned at 6 micron thickness and put on histological slides.
2. After deparaffinization and rehydration, the low pH, heat-induced antigen retrieval method utilizing Sodium Citrate buffer was performed.
3. The blocking buffer was 5% normal goat serum.
4. Primary antibodies was diluted in antibody dilution buffer (1% Normal Donkey Serum) to the final testing dilution (1:100, 1:600, 1:1200).
5. The appropriate anti-rabbit fluorescent-conjugated (Rhodamine:red or FITC:green) secondary antibody was applied and nuclei will be counterstained with DAPI (blue).
6. A Negative control utilized a nonspecific rabbit IgG staining the same normal adult human liver tissue.