- Description of Target:
- The L-type calcium channel is composed of four subunits: alpha-1, alpha-2, beta and gamma. The beta subunit of voltage-dependent calcium channels contributes to the function of the calcium channel by increasing peak calcium current, shifting the voltage dependencies of activation and inactivation, modulating G protein inhibition and controlling the alpha-1 subunit membrane targeting.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Calcium channel, voltage-dependent, beta 3 subunit
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- CAB3, CACNLB3
- Sample Type Confirmation:
CACNB3 is strongly supported by BioGPS gene expression data to be expressed in Jurkat
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CACNB3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CACNB3.
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Name:
- Voltage-dependent L-type calcium channel subunit beta-3
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Protein Interactions:
- FASLG; CACNA1C;
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the n terminal region of human CACNB3
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-CACNB3 (ARP34958_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 92%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%; Zebrafish: 100%
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-CACNB3 (ARP34958_P050) antibody
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: MYDDSYVPGFEDSEAGSADSYTSRPSLDSDVSLEEDRESARREVESQAQQ
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-CACNB3 (ARP34958_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP34958 (Previous Catalog # AAPP06181)
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this CACNB3 antibody (ARP34958_P050)
Click here to view the CACNB3 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: CACNB3 antibody (ARP34958_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-CACNB3 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: Jurkat
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The L-type calcium channel is composed of four subunits: alpha-1, alpha-2, beta and gamma. The beta subunit of voltage-dependent calcium channels contributes to the function of the calcium channel by increasing peak calcium current, shifting the voltage dependencies of activation and inactivation, modulating G protein inhibition and controlling the alpha-1 subunit membrane targeting.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s CACNB3 antibody (ARP34958_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com