- Description of Target:
- The L-type calcium channel is composed of four subunits: alpha-1, alpha-2, beta and gamma. The beta subunit of voltage-dependent calcium channels contributes to the function of the calcium channel by increasing peak calcium current, shifting the voltage dependencies of activation and inactivation, modulating G protein inhibition and controlling the alpha-1 subunit membrane targeting.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Calcium channel, voltage-dependent, beta 3 subunit
- Alias Symbols:
- CAB3; CACNLB3
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express CACNB3.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- CACNA1A, MED31, PTN, REM1, TBL3, CACNA1A, MED31, PTN, TBL3
- The immunogen for anti-CACNB3 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the n terminal of human CACNB3
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- CACNB3 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP34958_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Pig: 100%; African clawed frog: 92%; Dog: 91%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-CACNB3 antibody- ARP34958_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: MYDDSYVPGFEDSEAGSADSYTSRPSLDSDVSLEEDRESARREVESQAQQ
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-CACNB3 antibody is Catalog # AAP34958 (Previous Catalog # AAPP06181)
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-CACNB3 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this CACNB3 antibody (ARP34958_P050)
Click here to view the CACNB3 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: CACNB3 antibody (ARP34958_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-CACNB3 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: Jurkat
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The L-type calcium channel is composed of four subunits: alpha-1, alpha-2, beta and gamma. The beta subunit of voltage-dependent calcium channels contributes to the function of the calcium channel by increasing peak calcium current, shifting the voltage dependencies of activation and inactivation, modulating G protein inhibition and controlling the alpha-1 subunit membrane targeting.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s CACNB3 antibody (ARP34958_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com