- Description of Target:
- CACNA2D1 encodes a member of the alpha-2/delta subunit family, a protein in the voltage-dependent calcium channel complex. Calcium channels mediate the influx of calcium ions into the cell upon membrane polarization and consist of a complex of alpha-1, alpha-2/delta, beta, and gamma subunits in a 1:1:1:1 ratio.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Calcium channel, voltage-dependent, alpha 2/delta subunit 1
- Alias Symbols:
- CACNA2; CCHL2A; CACNL2A
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express CACNA2D1.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- ATN1, CACNA1A, DYNLL1, REM1
- The immunogen for anti-CACNA2D1 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human CACNA2D1
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- CACNA2D1 antibody - middle region (ARP34952_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Bovine: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Pig: 100%; Rat: 100%; Chicken: 92%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-CACNA2D1 antibody- ARP34952_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: PKSQEPVTLDFLDAELENDIKVEIRNKMIDGESGEKTFRTLVKSQDERYI
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-CACNA2D1 antibody is Catalog # AAP34952 (Previous Catalog # AAPP06175)
- Key Reference:
- Stotz,S.C., et al., (2004) J. Biol. Chem. 279 (5), 3793-3800
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-CACNA2D1 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this CACNA2D1 antibody (ARP34952_P050)
Click here to view the CACNA2D1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: CACNA2D1 antibody (ARP34952_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-CACNA2D1 Antibody Titration: 0.12ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: Fetal muscle
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: CACNA2D1 encodes a member of the alpha-2/delta subunit family, a protein in the voltage-dependent calcium channel complex. Calcium channels mediate the influx of calcium ions into the cell upon membrane polarization and consist of a complex of alpha-1, alpha-2/delta, beta, and gamma subunits in a 1:1:1:1 ratio.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s CACNA2D1 antibody (ARP34952_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org