- Description of Target:
- Alpha interferon suppresses the cyclin D3 and cdc25A genes, leading to a reversible G0-like arrest.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Interferon, alpha 5
- Alias Symbols:
- INFA5; IFN-alphaG
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express IFNA5.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- ANP32A, ELAVL1, HIST2H2BE, HIST3H3, LEF1, LMO4, PAX5, RAG1, RUNX1T1, SRP19, STAT1, STAT3, TAF9, UBR5, BTBD12, CSE1L, KPNB1, LYAR, MEPCE, NUP54, NUP62, RAG1, RAG2, RANBP2, RUNX1T1, STAT1, UBR5, USP1
- The immunogen for anti-IFNA5 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human IFNA5
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- IFNA5 antibody - middle region (ARP54652_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%; Mouse: 76%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-IFNA5 antibody- ARP54652_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: TELYQQLNDLEACMMQEVGVEDTPLMNVDSILTVRKYFQRITLYLTEKKY
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-IFNA5 antibody is Catalog # AAP54652 (Previous Catalog # AAPP31443)
- Key Reference:
- Janssen,R., (2007) J. Infect. Dis. 196 (6), 826-834
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-IFNA5 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this IFNA5 antibody (ARP54652_P050)
Click here to view the IFNA5 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: IFNA5 antibody (ARP54652_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-IFNA5 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:12500
Positive Control: MCF7
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: Alpha interferon suppresses the cyclin D3 and cdc25A genes, leading to a reversible G0-like arrest.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s IFNA5 antibody (ARP54652_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com