- Description of Target:
- SPRY4 is an inhibitor of the receptor-transduced mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) signaling pathway. It is positioned upstream of RAS (see HRAS; MIM 190020) activation and impairs the formation of active GTP-RAS (Leeksma et al., 2002 [PubMed 12027893]).
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Sprouty homolog 4 (Drosophila)
- Alias Symbols:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express SPRY4.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- TESK1, RAF1, SPRY4, TESK1, CBL, RAF1, TESK1
- The immunogen for anti-SPRY4 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human SPRY4
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- SPRY4 antibody - middle region (ARP50697_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Guinea pig: 85%; Horse: 85%; Pig: 85%; Rabbit: 85%; Rat: 78%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-SPRY4 antibody- ARP50697_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: LCYLPATGCVKLAQRGYDRLRRPGCRCKHTNSVICKAASGDAKTSRPDKP
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-SPRY4 antibody is Catalog # AAP50697 (Previous Catalog # AAPP43826)
- Key Reference:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-SPRY4 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this SPRY4 antibody (ARP50697_P050)
Click here to view the SPRY4 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: SPRY4 antibody (ARP50697_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-SPRY4 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:1562500
Positive Control: Hela
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: SPRY4 is an inhibitor of the receptor-transduced mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) signaling pathway. It is positioned upstream of RAS (see HRAS; MIM 190020) activation and impairs the formation of active GTP-RAS (Leeksma et al., 2002 [PubMed 12027893]).
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s SPRY4 antibody (ARP50697_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com