- Description of Target:
- CLDN15 plays a major role in tight junction-specific obliteration of the intercellular space, through calcium-independent cell-adhesion activity.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Claudin 15
- Alias Symbols:
- FLJ42715; MGC19536
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express CLDN15.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- The immunogen for anti-CLDN15 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human CLDN15
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- CLDN15 antibody - middle region (ARP33636_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%; Bovine: 92%; Dog: 92%; Pig: 92%; Horse: 85%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-CLDN15 antibody- ARP33636_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: LSGYIQACRALMITAILLGFLGLLLGIAGLRCTNIGGLELSRKAKLAATA
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-CLDN15 antibody is Catalog # AAP33636 (Previous Catalog # AAPP04694)
- Key Reference:
- Van Am. J. Physiol. Renal Physiol. 285 (6), F1078-F1084 (2003)
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-CLDN15 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this CLDN15 antibody (ARP33636_P050)
Click here to view the CLDN15 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: CLDN15 antibody (ARP33636_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-CLDN15 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:62500
Positive Control: THP-1
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: CLDN15 plays a major role in tight junction-specific obliteration of the intercellular space, through calcium-independent cell-adhesion activity.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s CLDN15 antibody (ARP33636_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org