- Description of Target:
- SUPT3H is a component of the multiprotein SPT-ADA-GCN5 acetyltransferase (SAGA) complex that integrates proteins with transcription coactivator/adaptor functions (ADAs and GCN5), histone acetyltransferase activity (GCN5), and core promoter-selective functions (SPTs) involving interactions with the TATA-binding protein (TBP).
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Suppressor of Ty 3 homolog (S. cerevisiae)
- Alias Symbols:
- SPT3; SPT3L
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express SUPT3H.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- WB, IHC
- Partner Proteins:
- NCOA1, YAP1, NCOA1, VGLL1
- The immunogen for anti-SUPT3H antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human SUPT3H
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Protein A purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- SUPT3H antibody - N-terminal region (ARP30038_T100)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Bovine: 100%; Dog: 100%; Goat: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Pig: 100%; Chicken: 92%; Mouse: 92%; Rat: 92%; Guinea pig: 85%; Rabbit: 85%; African clawed frog: 83%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-SUPT3H antibody- ARP30038_T100
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: MRKDKKKLRRLLKYMFIRDYKSKIVKGIDEDDLLEDKLSGSNNANKRQKI
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-SUPT3H antibody is Catalog # AAP30038 (Previous Catalog # AAPH00214)
- Key Reference:
- Yu,J., et al., (1998) Genomics 53 (1), 90-96
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 100 μl of distilled water. Final anti-SUPT3H antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this SUPT3H antibody (ARP30038_T100)
Click here to view the SUPT3H antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: SUPT3H antibody (ARP30038_T100)
WB Suggested Anti-SUPT3H Antibody Titration: 0.4ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:1562500
Positive Control: HepG2
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: SUPT3H is a component of the multiprotein SPT-ADA-GCN5 acetyltransferase (SAGA) complex that integrates proteins with transcription coactivator/adaptor functions (ADAs and GCN5), histone acetyltransferase activity (GCN5), and core promoter-selective functions (SPTs) involving interactions with the TATA-binding protein (TBP).
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s SUPT3H antibody (ARP30038_T100) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this SUPT3H antibody.
Click here to view the SUPT3H antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: SUPT3H antibody (ARP30038)
Rabbit Anti-SUPT3H Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP30038
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Liver
Cellular Data: Hepatocytes
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml