- Description of Target:
- EEA1 is involved in neuronal synaptic vesicle function and axonal transport and growth. EEA1 may undergo calcium-dependent conformational changes that are required for binding to SNAP-25.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Early endosome antigen 1
- Alias Symbols:
- MST105; ZFYVE2; MSTP105
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express EEA1.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- WB, IP
- The immunogen for anti-EEA1 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human EEA1
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- EEA1 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP30074_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%; Guinea pig: 92%; Mouse: 92%; Bovine: 91%; Horse: 91%; Rat: 91%; Rabbit: 84%; Pig: 83%; Dog: 75%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-EEA1 antibody- ARP30074_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: LTENLLKKEQDYTKLEEKHNEESVSKKNIQATLHQKDLDCQQLQSRLSAS
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-EEA1 antibody is Catalog # AAP30074 (Previous Catalog # AAPH00250)
- Key Reference:
- Fratti,R.A., et al., (2003) J. Biol. Chem. 278 (47), 46961-46967
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-EEA1 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this EEA1 antibody (ARP30074_P050)
Click here to view the EEA1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: EEA1 antibody (ARP30074_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-EEA1 Antibody Titration: 0.06ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: Placenta
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: EEA1 is involved in neuronal synaptic vesicle function and axonal transport and growth. EEA1 may undergo calcium-dependent conformational changes that are required for binding to SNAP-25.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s EEA1 antibody (ARP30074_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com
Researcher: Dr. Yuzhi Chen, University of Arkansas for Medical Science
Species+tissue/cell type: Rat brain homogenate
How many ug’s of tissue/cell lysate run on the gel: 500 ug rat brain homogenate
IP antibody: 6 ug
Primary antibody dilution: 1:500
Secondary antibody: Goat anti-rabbit Alexa-Fluor 594
Secondary antibody dilution: 1:5000
IP Protocol (Protein G coupled antibody):
Brain tissues were homogenized in a buffer containing 125 mM NaCl, 20mM Tris, pH7.4,
1mM MagCl2, 2% CHAP, 10% Glycerol, and protease inhibitor mirture.
Incubate on ice for 30 min.
Spin down 10 min at 14k rpm.
Add Protein G preclearance for 30 min on ice with rocking.
Spin down 5 min.
Add 6-12 of pre-coupled antibody-Protein G and rock 2 h on ice.
Spin down and wash 6 times.
Boil sample in sample buffer with beta-ME for 10 min.
Resolve on 4-20% Pierce Precise Protein gels.
Blot overnight with 2ug/ml antibodies.
Wash 2x7 min in TBS-tween.
Add secondary antibody (LiCor) for 1.5h.
Take images using LiCor.