- Description of Target:
- GADD45A responds to environmental stresses by mediating activation of the p38/JNK pathway via MTK1/MEKK4 kinase. The DNA damage-induced transcription of GADD45A gene is mediated by both p53-dependent and -independent mechanisms.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Growth arrest and DNA-damage-inducible, alpha
- Alias Symbols:
- DDIT1; GADD45
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express GADD45A.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- EGR1, CCNB1, CDK1, GADD45GIP1, PCNA, PCNA, PCNA, PCNA, CDK1, CDKN1A, DCTN2, FTL, GADD45A, GADD45GIP1, HIST1H1A, HIST1H2AL, HIST2H2BE, HIST2H4A, HIST3H3, MAP3K4, MAPK14, NPM1, PCNA, PPARA, RXRA, CCNB1, CDK1, CDKN1A, DCTN2, ESR1, GADD45A, GADD45B, GADD45G, GADD45GIP1, MAP3K4, Mapk14, PCNA, Ppara, Ppard, Pparg, RARA, RXRA
- The immunogen for anti-GADD45A antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal of human GADD45A
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Complete computational species homology data:
- GADD45A antibody - C-terminal region (ARP60167_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%; Pig: 92%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-GADD45A antibody- ARP60167_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: LRVSNPGRLAELLLLETDAGPAASEGAEQPPDLHCVLVTNPHSSQWKDPA
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-GADD45A antibody is Catalog # AAP60167 (Previous Catalog # AAPP46370)
- Key Reference:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-GADD45A antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this GADD45A antibody (ARP60167_P050)
Click here to view the GADD45A antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: GADD45A antibody (ARP60167_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-GADD45A Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:12500
Positive Control: Fetal Heart
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: GADD45A responds to environmental stresses by mediating activation of the p38/JNK pathway via MTK1/MEKK4 kinase. The DNA damage-induced transcription of GADD45A gene is mediated by both p53-dependent and -independent mechanisms.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s GADD45A antibody (ARP60167_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org