- Description of Target:
- The anaphase-promoting complex (APC) consists of at least 8 protein subunits, including APC5, CDC27 (APC3), CDC16 (APC6), and CDC23 (APC8).The anaphase-promoting complex (APC) consists of at least 8 protein subunits, including APC5, CDC27 (APC3; MIM 116946), CDC16 (APC6; MIM 603461), and CDC23 (APC8; MIM 603462).[supplied by OMIM].
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Anaphase promoting complex subunit 7
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ANAPC7.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ANAPC7.
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Name:
- Anaphase-promoting complex subunit 7
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- IHC, WB
- Protein Interactions:
- ANAPC4; ANAPC2; UBE2S; CDC20; UBC; PHF8; SOX2; PTEN; CDC27; BUB1B; TRIM33; ANAPC5; ANAPC15; VCP; CDH1; PAXIP1; MDC1; TP53BP1; NOTCH1; ANAPC1; ANAPC13; ANAPC10; CDC16; FBXO5; UBD; Asap1; USP37; COPS5; UL21A; ANAPC7; CREBBP; SH3KBP1; SUMO2; SMARCAD1; Anapc1
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human ANAPC7
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-ANAPC7 (ARP41605_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%
- Species Reactivity:
- Dog; Guinea Pig; Horse; Human; Mouse; Rabbit; Rat
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-ANAPC7 (ARP41605_P050) antibody
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: ALSLDPNDQKSLEGMQKMEKEESPTDATQEEDVDDMEGSGEEGDLEGSDS
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-ANAPC7 (ARP41605_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP41605 (Previous Catalog # AAPP24288)
- Target Reference:
- Turnell,A.S., (2005) Nature 438 (7068), 690-695
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this ANAPC7 antibody (ARP41605_P050)
Click here to view the ANAPC7 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: ANAPC7 antibody (ARP41605_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-ANAPC7 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
Positive Control: Jurkat
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The anaphase-promoting complex (APC) consists of at least 8 protein subunits, including APC5, CDC27 (APC3), CDC16 (APC6), and CDC23 (APC8).The anaphase-promoting complex (APC) consists of at least 8 protein subunits, including APC5, CDC27 (APC3; MIM 116946), CDC16 (APC6; MIM 603461), and CDC23 (APC8; MIM 603462).[supplied by OMIM].
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s ANAPC7 antibody (ARP41605_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this ANAPC7 antibody.
Click here to view the ANAPC7 antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: ANAPC7 antibody (ARP41605)
Rabbit Anti-ANAPC7 Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP41605
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Intestine
Cellular Data: Epithelial cells of intestinal villas
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml