- Description of Target:
- KLF15 is a Cys2-His2 zinc finger gene. It is found abundantly expressed in the liver, kidneys, heart, and skeletal muscle.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Kruppel-like factor 15
- Alias Symbols:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express KLF15.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- CBX4, RBPJ, RING1, SRF, CBX4, FHL2, HIVEP3, MYBPC1, RBPJ, RING1, SRF, FHL2
- The immunogen for anti-KLF15 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human KLF15
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- KLF15 antibody - middle region (ARP31900_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Guinea pig: 92%; Mouse: 92%; Rat: 92%; Pig: 91%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-KLF15 antibody- ARP31900_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: GPIPVLLQIQPVPVKQESGTGPASPGQAPENVKVAQLLVNIQGQTFALVP
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-KLF15 antibody is Catalog # AAP31900 (Previous Catalog # AAPP02696)
- Key Reference:
- Fisch,S., (2007) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 104 (17), 7074-7079
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-KLF15 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this KLF15 antibody (ARP31900_P050)
Click here to view the KLF15 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: KLF15 antibody (ARP31900_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-KLF15 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: Fetal Spleen
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: KLF15 is a Cys2-His2 zinc finger gene. It is found abundantly expressed in the liver, kidneys, heart, and skeletal muscle.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s KLF15 antibody (ARP31900_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org