- Description of Target:
- An extracellular calcium binding protein of the mineralized matrix of bone [Calnuc or RGD:620030]. Also useful as a Golgi marker in immunohistochemistry (1:100 dilution).
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Nucleobindin 1
- Alias Symbols:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express NUCB1.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- WB, IHC
- Partner Proteins:
- GNAI2, GNAI3, GNAO1, GNAS, GNAZ, NDN, PTGS1, PTGS2, GNAI2, PTGS1, PTGS2
- The immunogen for anti-NUCB1 antibody: synthetic peptide corresponding to a region of Rat
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Protein A purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- NUCB1 antibody - C-terminal region (P101699_T100)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Rat: 100%; Mouse: 92%; Dog: 78%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-NUCB1 antibody- P101699_T100
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: EQPPVLPQLDSQHL
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-NUCB1 antibody is Catalog # AAP32211 (Previous Catalog # AAPP03184)
- Key Reference:
- Wendel,M., et al., 1995, J. Biol. Chem. 270 (11), 6125-6133
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 100 μl of distilled water. Final anti-NUCB1 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this NUCB1 antibody (P101699_T100)
Click here to view the NUCB1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: NUCB1 antibody (P101699_T100)
WB Suggested Anti-NUCB1 Antibody Titration: 5.0ug/ml
Positive Control: Hela
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: An extracellular calcium binding protein of the mineralized matrix of bone [Calnuc or RGD:620030]. Also useful as a Golgi marker in immunohistochemistry (1:100 dilution).
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s NUCB1 antibody (P101699_T100) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org