- Description of Target:
- ISGF3G functions to recruit RNA polymerase II to the promoter of interferon-stimulated genes and requires histone deacetylases. Defects in ISGF3 can cause resistance to IFN-.(2a) treatment.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Interferon regulatory factor 9
- Alias Symbols:
- IRF-9; ISGF3; ISGF3G; p48
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express ISGF3G.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- WB, IHC
- Partner Proteins:
- EP300, GTF2B, PAX3, POU3F2, SOX10, TBP, EP300, GTF2B, POU3F2, POU3F4, PQBP1, SOX10, SOX11, TBP, POU3F4, PQBP1
- The immunogen for anti-ISGF3G antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human ISGF3G
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- ISGF3G antibody - N-terminal region (ARP31200_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Rat:100%; Human:100%; Mouse:100%; Bovine:100%; Pig:100%; Gilthead sea bream:85%; Green puffer:85%; African clawed frog:85%; Goldfish:85%; Zebrafish:78%;
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-ISGF3G antibody- ARP31200_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: PWKHAGKQDFREDQDAAFFKAWAIFKGKYKEGDTGGPAVWKTRLRCALNK
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-ISGF3G antibody is Catalog # AAP31200 (Previous Catalog # AAPS26406)
- Key Reference:
- Lau,J.F., et al., (2003) Mol. Cell. Biol. 23 (2), 620-628
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-ISGF3G antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this ISGF3G antibody (ARP31200_P050)
Click here to view the ISGF3G antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: ISGF3G antibody (ARP31200_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-ISGF3G Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: HepG2
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: ISGF3G functions to recruit RNA polymerase II to the promoter of interferon-stimulated genes and requires histone deacetylases. Defects in ISGF3 can cause resistance to IFN-.(2a) treatment.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s ISGF3G antibody (ARP31200_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this ISGF3G antibody.
Click here to view the ISGF3G antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: ISGF3G antibody (ARP31200)
Rabbit Anti-ISGF3G Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP31200
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Liver
Cellular Data: Hepatocytes
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml