- Description of Target:
- HSPB1, like the other heat shock proteins, is part of a complex system of molecular chaperones in epidermal keratinocytes.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Heat shock 27kDa protein 1
- Alias Symbols:
- CMT2F; DKFZp586P1322; HS.76067; HSP27; HSP28; Hsp25; HMN2B; SRP27
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express HSPB1.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- WB, IHC
- Partner Proteins:
- ACVR1, ATOX1, CSNK2A1, FKBP1A, GLMN, IRF4, NR3C1, NR3C2, PHYH, PTPN2, SMURF2, ESR1, FES, GLMN, HSF1, IRF4, LOXHD1, NR3C1, PHYH, SAE1
- The immunogen for anti-HSPB1 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal of human HSPB1
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Protein A purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- HSPB1 antibody - C-terminal region (ARP30177_T100)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-HSPB1 antibody- ARP30177_T100
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: SLSPEGTLTVEAPMPKLATQSNEITIPVTFESRAQLGGPEAAKSDETAAK
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-HSPB1 antibody is Catalog # AAP30177 (Previous Catalog # AAPS08907)
- Key Reference:
- Boncinelli,E., (2006) J. Biol. Chem. 281 (12), 8169-8174
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 100 μl of distilled water. Final anti-HSPB1 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this HSPB1 antibody (ARP30177_T100)
Click here to view the HSPB1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: HSPB1 antibody (ARP30177_T100)
WB Suggested Anti-HSPB1 Antibody Titration: 1.25ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:62500
Positive Control: HepG2
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: HSPB1, like the other heat shock proteins, is part of a complex system of molecular chaperones in epidermal keratinocytes.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s HSPB1 antibody (ARP30177_T100) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this HSPB1 antibody.
Click here to view the HSPB1 antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: HSPB1 antibody (ARP30177)
Rabbit Anti-HSPB1 Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP30177
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Kidney
Cellular Data: Epithelial cells of renal tubule
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml