- Description of Target:
- Endoglin is a homodimeric transmembrane glycoprotein highly expressed by endothelial cells. It is a component of the transforming growth factor beta receptor complex since it binds TGFB1 and TGFB3 with high affinity. Mutations in the endoglin gene produce hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- END; ORW; HHT1; ORW1; CD105
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express ENG.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- WB, IHC
- Partner Proteins:
- ENG, ACVR1, ACVR2A, BMP2, BMP7, ENG, INHBA, TCTEX1D4, TGFB1, TGFB2, TGFB3, TGFBR1, TGFBR2, TGFBR3, ACVR1, ACVR2A, ACVR2B, BMP2, BMP7, TGFBR1, TGFBR2
- The immunogen for anti-ENG antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human ENG
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Protein A purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- ENG antibody - N-terminal region (ARP33068_T100)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%; Mouse: 90%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-ENG antibody- ARP33068_T100
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: ILEVHVLFLEFPTGPSQLELTLQASKQNGTWPREVLLVLSVNSSVFLHLQ
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-ENG antibody is Catalog # AAP33068 (Previous Catalog # AAPP04101)
- Key Reference:
- Sanz-Rodriguez,F., et al., (2004) J. Biol. Chem. 279 (31), 32858-32868
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 100 μl of distilled water. Final anti-ENG antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this ENG antibody (ARP33068_T100)
Click here to view the ENG antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: ENG antibody (ARP33068_T100)
WB Suggested Anti-ENG Antibody Titration: 2.0ug/ml
Positive Control: HepG2
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: Endoglin is a homodimeric transmembrane glycoprotein highly expressed by endothelial cells. It is a component of the transforming growth factor beta receptor complex since it binds TGFB1 and TGFB3 with high affinity. Mutations in the endoglin gene produce hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s ENG antibody (ARP33068_T100) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this ENG antibody.
Click here to view the ENG antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: ENG antibody (ARP33068)
Rabbit Anti-ENG Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP33068
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Lung
Cellular Data: Alveolar cells
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml