- Description of Target:
- SEMA6A can act as repulsive axon guidance cues. SEMA6A may play a role in channeling sympathetic axons into the sympathetic chains and controlling the temporal sequence of sympathetic target innervation.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Sema domain, transmembrane domain (TM), and cytoplasmic domain, (semaphorin) 6A
- Alias Symbols:
- HT018; KIAA1368; SEMA; SEMA6A1; SEMAQ; VIA; sema VIa
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express SEMA6A.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- The immunogen for anti-SEMA6A antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human SEMA6A
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- SEMA6A antibody - middle region (ARP49574_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%; Horse: 92%; Mouse: 92%; Pig: 92%; Rat: 92%; Bovine: 85%; Chicken: 85%; Dog: 85%; Rabbit: 85%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-SEMA6A antibody- ARP49574_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: ERVPKPRPGCCAGSSSLERYATSNEFPDDTLNFIKTHPLMDEAVPSIFNR
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-SEMA6A antibody is Catalog # AAP49574 (Previous Catalog # AAPP29424)
- Key Reference:
- Prislei,S., (2008) Mol. Cancer Ther. 7 (1), 233-241
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-SEMA6A antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this SEMA6A antibody (ARP49574_P050)
Click here to view the SEMA6A antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: SEMA6A antibody (ARP49574_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-SEMA6A Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: OVCAR-3
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: SEMA6A can act as repulsive axon guidance cues. SEMA6A may play a role in channeling sympathetic axons into the sympathetic chains and controlling the temporal sequence of sympathetic target innervation.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s SEMA6A antibody (ARP49574_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org