- Description of Target:
- NTN4 contains 3 laminin EGF-like domains, 1 laminin N-terminal domain and 1 NTR domain. NTN4 may play an important role in neural, kidney and vascular development. It promotes neurite elongation from olfactory bulb explants. NTN4 belongs to a family of proteins related to laminins (see LAMA1, MIM 150320) Koch et al. (2000) [PubMed 11038171].[supplied by OMIM].
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Netrin 4
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- FLJ23180; PRO3091
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express NTN4.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- WB, IHC
- The immunogen for anti-NTN4 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human NTN4
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- NTN4 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP49645_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Bovine: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Pig: 100%; Rabbit: 100%
- Species Reactivity:
- Bovine, Dog, Guinea pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-NTN4 antibody- ARP49645_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: EDVHREKIQLDLEAEFYFTHLIVMFKSPRPAAMVLDRSQDFGKTWKPYKY
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-NTN4 antibody is Catalog # AAP49645 (Previous Catalog # AAPP29491)
- Key Reference:
- Esseghir,S., (2007) Clin. Cancer Res. 13 (11), 3164-3173
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 ul of distilled water. Final anti-NTN4 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer with 2% sucrose. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Customer Reviews for NTN4 Antibody (ARP49645_P050) tested with Rat and Mouse Brain in Immunohistochemistry
Antibodies were tested in the range of 2 â€“ 20 ug/mL on formaldehyde fixed rat and mouse tissues that were cut into 15 micron thick sections on the cryostat. Incubation with primary antibodies was done overnight at 4Â°C.
Tissue sections then were washed in PBS (pH7.4) 3 times 15 minutes each and then incubated for 1 hour at room temperature with fluorescent secondary antibodies (e.g. anti-rabbit Cy3, anti-rabbit Cy2) diluted according to manufactureâ€™s recommendation.
After that section were washed with PBS (pH7.4) 3 times 15 minutes each and then mounted under coverslips using MVS Pacific anti-fade mounting media (available for OEM) with or without nuclear counterstain (e.g. DAPI).
Each experiment was repeated twice.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this NTN4 antibody (ARP49645_P050)
Click here to view the NTN4 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: NTN4 antibody (ARP49645_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-NTN4 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
Positive Control: MCF7
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: NTN4 contains 3 laminin EGF-like domains, 1 laminin N-terminal domain and 1 NTR domain. NTN4 may play an important role in neural, kidney and vascular development. It promotes neurite elongation from olfactory bulb explants. NTN4 belongs to a family of proteins related to laminins (see LAMA1, MIM 150320) Koch et al. (2000) [PubMed 11038171].[supplied by OMIM].
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s NTN4 antibody (ARP49645_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org