- Description of Target:
- Fadd is apoptotic adaptor molecule that recruits caspase-8 or caspase-10 to the activated Fas (CD95) or TNFR-1 receptors. The resulting aggregate called the death-inducing signaling complex (DISC) performs caspase-8 proteolytic activation. Active caspase-8 initiates the subsequent cascade of caspases mediating apoptosis.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Fas (TNFRSF6)-associated via death domain
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express FADD.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Protein FADD
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- AES, BIRC3, CARM1, CCND1, CHEK1, CHUK, CREBBP, CREBBP, CXCL10, EGR1, EP300, EP300, FOS, IL8, ING4, JUN, NCOA3, NFKB1, NFKB1, NFKBIA, NFKBIA, NFKBIB, NFKBIB, SLC1A2, TERT, TLE1, AATF, ACTL6A, AES, AHR, AKAP8, APBA2, AR, BRCA1, BTK, BTRC, CALM1, CAMK4, CARM1, CDK9, CEBPB, CEBPD, CHEK1, CHUK, COMMD1, C
- The immunogen for anti-FADD antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal of mouse FADD
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- FADD antibody - C-terminal region (ARP30294_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Mouse: 100%
- Species Reactivity:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-FADD antibody- ARP30294_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: ASVAGLVKALRTCRLNLVADLVEEAQESVSKSENMSPVLRDSTVSSSETP
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-FADD antibody is Catalog # AAP30294 (Previous Catalog # AAPS08703)
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 ul of distilled water. Final anti-FADD antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer with 2% sucrose. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this FADD antibody (ARP30294_P050)
Click here to view the FADD antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: FADD antibody (ARP30294_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-FADD Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:62500
Positive Control: SP2/0
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: Fadd is apoptotic adaptor molecule that recruits caspase-8 or caspase-10 to the activated Fas (CD95) or TNFR-1 receptors. The resulting aggregate called the death-inducing signaling complex (DISC) performs caspase-8 proteolytic activation. Active caspase-8 initiates the subsequent cascade of caspases mediating apoptosis.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s FADD antibody (ARP30294_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org