- Description of Target:
- PPP3R1 is the regulatory subunit of calcineurin, a calcium-dependent, calmodulin stimulated protein phosphatase. PPP3R1 confers calcium sensitivity.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Protein phosphatase 3, regulatory subunit B, alpha
- Alias Symbols:
- CALNB1; CNB; CNB1
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express PPP3R1.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- B type 1
- Partner Proteins:
- CSNK2A1, CSNK2B, EIF5A, HARS, IPO5, IPO7, KPNB1, MAP3K14, MDM2, NVL, PDCD4, PPM1D, RPL5, TNIP1, TNPO1, UPF2, AMFR, CSNK2A1, CSNK2B, EIF5A, IPO13, MDM2, PDCD4, RPL5, RRP1B, Rrp1b
- The immunogen for anti-PPP3R1 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human PPP3R1
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- PPP3R1 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP56124_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- African clawed frog: 100%; Chicken: 100%; Human: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%; Zebrafish: 100%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-PPP3R1 antibody- ARP56124_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: MGNEASYPLEMCSHFDADEIKRLGKRFKKLDLDNSGSLSVEEFMSLPELQ
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-PPP3R1 antibody is Catalog # AAP56124 (Previous Catalog # AAPP37745)
- Key Reference:
- Wang,Y.L., (2008) Cancer Sci. 99 (6), 1100-1108
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-PPP3R1 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this PPP3R1 antibody (ARP56124_P050)
Click here to view the PPP3R1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: PPP3R1 antibody (ARP56124_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-PPP3R1 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:62500
Positive Control: NCI-H226
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: PPP3R1 is the regulatory subunit of calcineurin, a calcium-dependent, calmodulin stimulated protein phosphatase. PPP3R1 confers calcium sensitivity.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s PPP3R1 antibody (ARP56124_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com