- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Phosphoinositide-3-kinase, catalytic, beta polypeptide
- Protein Name:
- Phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate 3-kinase catalytic subunit beta isoform
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- PI3K, PIK3C1, P110BETA, PI3KBETA
- Description of Target:
- Phosphoinositide 3-kinases (PI3Ks) phosphorylate the 3-prime OH position of the inositol ring of inositol lipids. They have been implicated as participants in signaling pathways regulating cell growth by virtue of their activation in response to various mitogenic stimuli. PI3Ks are composed of a 110-kD catalytic subunit, such as PIK3CB, and an 85-kD adaptor subunit (Hu et al., 1993).[supplied by OMIM].
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Protein A purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PIK3CB.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PIK3CB.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human PIK3CB
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%; Zebrafish: 100%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-PIK3CB (ARP32117_T100)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: VKDIQYLKDSLALGKSEEEALKQFKQKFDEALRESWTTKVNWMAHTVRKD
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- EGFR; IRS1; GRB2; PIK3R1; GAB2; PIK3R2; CRK; CBL; RAB5A; UBC; ALAS1; HPS6; DVL3; ALK; AGTR2; PRKCD; PRKCE; YWHAQ; HCK; MME;
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-PIK3CB (ARP32117_T100) antibody is Catalog # AAP32117 (Previous Catalog # AAPP03034)
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-PIK3CB (ARP32117_T100) antibody
- beta isoform
- Target Reference:
- Zhao,J.J., et al., (2005) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 102 (51), 18443-18448
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this PIK3CB antibody (ARP32117_T100)
Click here to view the PIK3CB antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: PIK3CB antibody (ARP32117_T100)
WB Suggested Anti-PIK3CB Antibody Titration: 5ug/ml
Positive Control: Fetal brain
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: Phosphoinositide 3-kinases (PI3Ks) phosphorylate the 3-prime OH position of the inositol ring of inositol lipids. They have been implicated as participants in signaling pathways regulating cell growth by virtue of their activation in response to various mitogenic stimuli. PI3Ks are composed of a 110-kD catalytic subunit, such as PIK3CB, and an 85-kD adaptor subunit (Hu et al., 1993).[supplied by OMIM].
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s PIK3CB antibody (ARP32117_T100) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com