- Description of Target:
- Phosphoinositide 3-kinases (PI3Ks) phosphorylate the 3-prime OH position of the inositol ring of inositol lipids. They have been implicated as participants in signaling pathways regulating cell growth by virtue of their activation in response to various mitogenic stimuli. PI3Ks are composed of a 110-kD catalytic subunit, such as PIK3CB, and an 85-kD adaptor subunit (Hu et al., 1993).[supplied by OMIM].
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Phosphoinositide-3-kinase, catalytic, beta polypeptide
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- PI3K; PIK3C1; P110BETA; PI3KBETA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PIK3CB.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PIK3CB.
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Name:
- Phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate 3-kinase catalytic subunit beta isoform
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- beta isoform
- Protein Interactions:
- EGFR; IRS1; GRB2; PIK3R1; GAB2; PIK3R2; CRK; CBL; RAB5A; UBC; ALAS1; HPS6; DVL3; ALK; AGTR2; PRKCD; PRKCE; YWHAQ; HCK; MME;
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human PIK3CB
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein A purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-PIK3CB (ARP32117_T100)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%; Zebrafish: 100%
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow; Dog; Guinea Pig; Horse; Human; Mouse; Rabbit; Rat; Zebrafish
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-PIK3CB (ARP32117_T100) antibody
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: VKDIQYLKDSLALGKSEEEALKQFKQKFDEALRESWTTKVNWMAHTVRKD
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-PIK3CB (ARP32117_T100) antibody is Catalog # AAP32117 (Previous Catalog # AAPP03034)
- Target Reference:
- Zhao,J.J., et al., (2005) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 102 (51), 18443-18448
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this PIK3CB antibody (ARP32117_T100)
Click here to view the PIK3CB antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: PIK3CB antibody (ARP32117_T100)
WB Suggested Anti-PIK3CB Antibody Titration: 5ug/ml
Positive Control: Fetal brain
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: Phosphoinositide 3-kinases (PI3Ks) phosphorylate the 3-prime OH position of the inositol ring of inositol lipids. They have been implicated as participants in signaling pathways regulating cell growth by virtue of their activation in response to various mitogenic stimuli. PI3Ks are composed of a 110-kD catalytic subunit, such as PIK3CB, and an 85-kD adaptor subunit (Hu et al., 1993).[supplied by OMIM].
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s PIK3CB antibody (ARP32117_T100) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com