- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Interleukin-1 receptor type 1
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- IL-iR, CD121a, CD121b, Il1r-1, MGC129154, Il1r1
- Description of Target:
- HAMSTER ANTI MOUSE CD121a
- Protein Size (# AA):
- FC, IP
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Il1r1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Il1r1.
- The immunogen for anti-Il1r1 antibody: extracellular domain of murine IL-1R.
- Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-Il1r1 antibody- OASA00031
- Applications Info:
- Flow Cytometry: 1/25 - 1/100
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of NIH-3T3 cells with Hamster anti Mouse CD121a: Alexa Fluor 647
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised Armenian Hamster were fused with cells of the mouse P3X63.Ag 8-653 myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Rogers, H. W. et al. (1992) Interleukin 1 participates in the development of anti-Listeria responses in normal and SCID mice. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 89:1011-1015.
Ask a Question