- Description of Target:
- The BCL2 gene encodes an integral outer mitochondrial membrane protein that blocks the apoptotic death of some cells such as lymphocytes. Constitutive expression of BCL2, such as in the case of translocation of BCL2 to Ig heavy chain locus, is thought to be the cause of follicular lymphoma.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- B-cell CLL/lymphoma 2
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Bcl-2; PPP1R50
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express BCL2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express BCL2.
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Name:
- Apoptosis regulator Bcl-2
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- IHC, WB
- Protein Interactions:
- KEAP1; SQSTM1; BECN1; UBC; TP53BP2; BID; BCL2L1; BCL2; BAX; BAD; ATP2A3; NR4A1; KRAS; PPID; MDM4; BNIP3; BFAR; CDK1; BAG3; RAF1; IKBKG; TP53; PPP3CC; FKBP8; MAPK8; IKBKB; HSP90AA1; HIF1A; CRYAB; CHUK; PML; BRCA1; AMBRA1; ATG12; BIK; CISD2; MEX3D; PPP1CC;
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human BCL2
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-BCL2 (AVARP01005_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%
- Species Reactivity:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-BCL2 (AVARP01005_P050) antibody
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: GHTPHPAASRDPVARTSPLQTPAAPGAAAGPALSPVPPVVHLTLRQAGDD
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-BCL2 (AVARP01005_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP30327 (Previous Catalog # AAPP00708)
- Target Reference:
- Chen,R., et al., (2004) J. Cell Biol. 166 (2), 193-203
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this BCL2 antibody (AVARP01005_P050)
Click here to view the BCL2 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: BCL2 antibody (AVARP01005_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-BCL2 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
Positive Control: Placenta
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The BCL2 gene encodes an integral outer mitochondrial membrane protein that blocks the apoptotic death of some cells such as lymphocytes. Constitutive expression of BCL2, such as in the case of translocation of BCL2 to Ig heavy chain locus, is thought to be the cause of follicular lymphoma.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s BCL2 antibody (AVARP01005_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this BCL2 antibody.
Click here to view the BCL2 antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: BCL2 antibody (AVARP01005)
Rabbit Anti-BCL2 Antibody
Catalog Number: AVARP01005
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Kidney
Cellular Data: Epithelial cells of renal tubule
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml