- Description of Target:
- The BCL2 gene encodes an integral outer mitochondrial membrane protein that blocks the apoptotic death of some cells such as lymphocytes. Constitutive expression of BCL2, such as in the case of translocation of BCL2 to Ig heavy chain locus, is thought to be the cause of follicular lymphoma.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- B-cell CLL/lymphoma 2
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Bcl-2; PPP1R50
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express BCL2.
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Apoptosis regulator Bcl-2
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- IHC, WB
- Protein Interactions:
- KEAP1; SQSTM1; BECN1; UBC; TP53BP2; BID; BCL2L1; BCL2; BAX; BAD; ATP2A3; NR4A1; KRAS; PPID; MDM4; BNIP3; BFAR; CDK1; BAG3; RAF1; IKBKG; TP53; PPP3CC; FKBP8; MAPK8; IKBKB; HSP90AA1; HIF1A; CRYAB; CHUK; PML; BRCA1; AMBRA1; ATG12; BIK; CISD2; MEX3D; PPP1CC;
- The immunogen for anti-BCL2 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human BCL2
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- BCL2 antibody - N-terminal region (AVARP01005_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%
- Species Reactivity:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-BCL2 antibody- AVARP01005_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: GHTPHPAASRDPVARTSPLQTPAAPGAAAGPALSPVPPVVHLTLRQAGDD
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-BCL2 antibody is Catalog # AAP30327 (Previous Catalog # AAPP00708)
- Target Reference:
- Chen,R., et al., (2004) J. Cell Biol. 166 (2), 193-203
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Product page for BCL2 antibody (AVARP01005)
The information below lists the predicted species and target name associated to the peptide antigen. Please note, all available target reference numbers to the antigen sequence are presented, including unreviewed and protein isoforms.
To search for antibodies by species, please visit Aviva’s Species Reactivity Page. To search Aviva’s catalog of antibodies by sequence, please visit Aviva’s Antibody Blast Tool.
|Predicted Species & Target||Target Reference||Predicted Homology|
|Human BCL2 antibody; Homo sapiens BCL2 antibody||P10415||100%|
|Human BCL2 antibody; Homo sapiens BCL2 antibody||P10415-2||100%|
|Human BCL2 antibody; Homo sapiens BCL2 antibody||C9JHD5||100%|
|Human bcl-2 antibody; Homo sapiens bcl-2 antibody||A9QXG9||100%|
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this BCL2 antibody (AVARP01005_P050)
Click here to view the BCL2 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: BCL2 antibody (AVARP01005_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-BCL2 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
Positive Control: Placenta
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The BCL2 gene encodes an integral outer mitochondrial membrane protein that blocks the apoptotic death of some cells such as lymphocytes. Constitutive expression of BCL2, such as in the case of translocation of BCL2 to Ig heavy chain locus, is thought to be the cause of follicular lymphoma.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s BCL2 antibody (AVARP01005_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this BCL2 antibody.
Click here to view the BCL2 antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: BCL2 antibody (AVARP01005)
Rabbit Anti-BCL2 Antibody
Catalog Number: AVARP01005
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Kidney
Cellular Data: Epithelial cells of renal tubule
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml