- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN BAX (N-TERMINAL)
- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- BCL2L4; BAX
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express BAX.
- Protein Accession# :
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Apoptosis regulator BAX
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, IF, IP, WB
- The immunogen for anti-BAX antibody: human BAX N-terminal region
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-BAX antibody - OASA00964
- Applications Info:
- ELISA: 0.5 - 1.0ug/ml
Western Blotting: 0.5 - 1.0ug/ml
Immunofluorescence: 0.5 - 1.0ug/ml
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Species Reactivity:
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Key Reference:
- 1. Hsu, Y.T. et al. (1997) Cytosol-to membrane redistribution of Bax and Bcl-XL during apoptosis. P.N.A.S. 94: 3668-3672.