Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed on Memorial Day - 5/27/2013.
Please go here for more info.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI BOVINE PKA REGULATORY SUBUNIT
- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express PRKAR2A.
- Protein Accession# :
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, IF
- The immunogen for anti-PRKAR2A antibody: purified regulatory subunit of PKA type II from bovine brain
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the P3X63Ag8-653 myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-PRKAR2A antibody - OASA00363