- Description of Target:
- This gene encodes a phosphoprotein that binds to the Na+/H+ exchanger NHE1. This protein serves as an essential cofactor which supports the physiological activity of NHE family members and may play a role in the mitogenic regulation of NHE1. The protein shares similarity with calcineurin B and calmodulin and it is also known to be an endogenous inhibitor of calcineurin activity.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Calcium binding protein P22
- Alias Symbols:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express CHP.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- GAPDH, KIF1B, PRSS23, SLC9A1, SLC9A2, SLC9A3, SLC9A4, SLC9A5, STK17B, PRSS23, SLC9A1, SLC9A2, SLC9A3, SLC9A4, SLC9A5
- The immunogen for anti-CHP antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human CHP
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- CHP antibody - N-terminal region (ARP52307_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- African clawed frog: 100%; Bovine: 100%; Chicken: 100%; Dog: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rat: 100%; Zebrafish: 92%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-CHP antibody- ARP52307_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: FTSLDKGENGTLSREDFQRIPELAINPLGDRIINAFFPEGEDQVNFRGFM
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-CHP antibody is Catalog # AAP52307 (Previous Catalog # AAPP43725)
- Key Reference:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-CHP antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this CHP antibody (ARP52307_P050)
Click here to view the CHP antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: CHP antibody (ARP52307_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-CHP Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
Positive Control: 721_B
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: This gene encodes a phosphoprotein that binds to the Na+/H+ exchanger NHE1. This protein serves as an essential cofactor which supports the physiological activity of NHE family members and may play a role in the mitogenic regulation of NHE1. The protein shares similarity with calcineurin B and calmodulin and it is also known to be an endogenous inhibitor of calcineurin activity.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s CHP antibody (ARP52307_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com