- Description of Target:
- RBBP9 may play a role in the transformation process due to its capacity to confer resistance to the growth-inhibitory effects of TGF-beta1 through interaction with retinoblastoma and the subsequent displacement of E2F-1.The protein encoded by this gene is a retinoblastoma binding protein that may play a role in the regulation of cell proliferation and differentiation. Two alternatively spliced transcript variants of this gene with identical predicted protein products have been reported, one of which is a nonsense-mediated decay candidate.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Retinoblastoma binding protein 9
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- BOG; MGC9236; RBBP10
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express RBBP9.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express RBBP9.
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Name:
- Putative hydrolase RBBP9
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- IF, WB
- Protein Interactions:
- RB1; TERF2IP; UBC; YRDC; RBL2; RBL1;
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human RBBP9
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-RBBP9 (ARP34703_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 79%; Dog: 93%; Guinea Pig: 93%; Horse: 93%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 93%; Rabbit: 93%; Rat: 93%; Zebrafish: 91%
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow; Dog; Guinea Pig; Horse; Human; Mouse; Rabbit; Rat; Zebrafish
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-RBBP9 (ARP34703_P050) antibody
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: MASPSKAVIVPGNGGGDVTTHGWYGWVKKELEKIPGFQCLAKNMPDPITA
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-RBBP9 (ARP34703_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP34703 (Previous Catalog # AAPP23651)
- Target Reference:
- Chen,J., (2003) J. Hum. Genet. 48 (4), 164-169
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Customer Reviews for RBBP9 Antibody (ARP34703_P050) tested with corneal endothelium in Immunofluorescence
CAT# ARP34703_P050 RBBP9
Submitted By: Laboratory of Biology & Pathology Institute of the Eye, Charles University in Prague
Cryosections: - control corneal buttons were dissected, snap frozen in liquid nitrogen, embedded in Optimal Cutting Temperature Compound and stored at 70Â°C. Tissue slices 7Î¼m thick were cut as cryosections.
Method: Indirect immunofluorescence
Three cryosections on each slide were stained with a single antibody. The fourth slice was used as a negative control (primary antibody omitted). The tissue was fixed with cold acetone for 10 minutes, rinsed in phosphate buffered saline (PBS) and incubated with the primary antibody diluted in 1% bovine serum albumin (BSA) in PBS for 1 hour at room temperature.
Rabbit anti human antibodies and dilutions used:
f) RBBP9, most suitable concentration 1:150
Then the specimens were washed three times in PBS and incubated with the secondary antibody (fluorescein isothiocyanate-conjugated anti-rabbit IgG, 1:300, Jackson ImmunoResearch Laboratories, West Grove, USA) for 1 hour at room temperature. After rinsing in PBS the slices were mounted with Vectashield-propidium iodide (Vector Laboratories, Inc. Burlingame, USA) to counterstain nuclear DNA.
RBBP9 - corneal endothelium, epithelium as well as limbal epithelium and stromal keratocytes were positive (strong intracytoplasmic positivity â€“ â€œdotsâ€ within cell cytoplasm, weaker signal in the nucleus).
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this RBBP9 antibody (ARP34703_P050)
Click here to view the RBBP9 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: RBBP9 antibody (ARP34703_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-RBBP9 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:1562500
Positive Control: THP-1
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: RBBP9 may play a role in the transformation process due to its capacity to confer resistance to the growth-inhibitory effects of TGF-beta1 through interaction with retinoblastoma and the subsequent displacement of E2F-1.The protein encoded by this gene is a retinoblastoma binding protein that may play a role in the regulation of cell proliferation and differentiation. Two alternatively spliced transcript variants of this gene with identical predicted protein products have been reported, one of which is a nonsense-mediated decay candidate.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s RBBP9 antibody (ARP34703_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com