- Description of Target:
- RBBP9 may play a role in the transformation process due to its capacity to confer resistance to the growth-inhibitory effects of TGF-beta1 through interaction with retinoblastoma and the subsequent displacement of E2F-1.The protein encoded by this gene is a retinoblastoma binding protein that may play a role in the regulation of cell proliferation and differentiation. Two alternatively spliced transcript variants of this gene with identical predicted protein products have been reported, one of which is a nonsense-mediated decay candidate.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Retinoblastoma binding protein 9
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- BOG; MGC9236; RBBP10
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express RBBP9.
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Putative hydrolase RBBP9
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- IF, WB
- Partner Proteins:
- BMPR1A, C11orf30, DYNLL1, ETS2, NCOR1, SMAD2, TRAF6, BMPR1A, C11orf30, E2F6, EP400, ETS2, EZH1, EZH2, HDAC1, MYB, NCOR1, PDLIM7, SMARCA2, TAB1, TP53, TRAF6, ZHX1
- The immunogen for anti-RBBP9 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human RBBP9
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- RBBP9 Antibody (ARP34703_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%; Dog: 93%; Pig: 93%; Rat: 93%; Horse: 93%; Mouse: 93%; Rabbit: 93%; Guinea pig: 93%; Zebrafish: 91%; Bovine: 79%
- Species Reactivity:
- Human, Mouse, Dog, Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Rat, Guinea pig, Zebrafish, Bovine
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-RBBP9 antibody- Printable datasheet for
anti-RBBP9 antibody- ARP34703_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: MASPSKAVIVPGNGGGDVTTHGWYGWVKKELEKIPGFQCLAKNMPDPITA
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-RBBP9 antibody is For anti-RBBP9 antibody is Catalog # AAP34703 (Previous Catalog # AAPP23651)
- Target Reference:
- Chen,J., (2003) J. Hum. Genet. 48 (4), 164-169
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Customer Reviews for RBBP9 Antibody (ARP34703_P050) tested with corneal endothelium in Immunofluorescence
CAT# ARP34703_P050 RBBP9
Submitted By: Laboratory of Biology & Pathology Institute of the Eye, Charles University in Prague
Cryosections: - control corneal buttons were dissected, snap frozen in liquid nitrogen, embedded in Optimal Cutting Temperature Compound and stored at 70Â°C. Tissue slices 7Î¼m thick were cut as cryosections.
Method: Indirect immunofluorescence
Three cryosections on each slide were stained with a single antibody. The fourth slice was used as a negative control (primary antibody omitted). The tissue was fixed with cold acetone for 10 minutes, rinsed in phosphate buffered saline (PBS) and incubated with the primary antibody diluted in 1% bovine serum albumin (BSA) in PBS for 1 hour at room temperature.
Rabbit anti human antibodies and dilutions used:
f) RBBP9, most suitable concentration 1:150
Then the specimens were washed three times in PBS and incubated with the secondary antibody (fluorescein isothiocyanate-conjugated anti-rabbit IgG, 1:300, Jackson ImmunoResearch Laboratories, West Grove, USA) for 1 hour at room temperature. After rinsing in PBS the slices were mounted with Vectashield-propidium iodide (Vector Laboratories, Inc. Burlingame, USA) to counterstain nuclear DNA.
RBBP9 - corneal endothelium, epithelium as well as limbal epithelium and stromal keratocytes were positive (strong intracytoplasmic positivity â€“ â€œdotsâ€ within cell cytoplasm, weaker signal in the nucleus).
Product page for RBBP9 antibody (ARP34703)
The information below lists the predicted species and target name associated to the peptide antigen. Please note, all available target reference numbers to the antigen sequence are presented, including unreviewed and protein isoforms.
To search for antibodies by species, please visit Aviva’s Species Reactivity Page. To search Aviva’s catalog of antibodies by sequence, please visit Aviva’s Antibody Blast Tool.
|Predicted Species & Target||Target Reference||Predicted Homology|
|African clawed frog rbbp9 antibody; Xenopus laevis rbbp9 antibody||Q0P3R1||83%|
|African elephant LOC100672046 antibody; Loxodonta africana LOC100672046 antibody||G3SNA6||92%|
|Atlantic salmon rbbp9 antibody; Salmo salar rbbp9 antibody||B5XBC8||83%|
|Bovine BT.32989 antibody; Bos taurus BT.32989 antibody||F1MS64||78%|
|Bovine RBBP9 antibody; Bos taurus RBBP9 antibody||A4FV34||78%|
|Chinese hamster LOC100766553 antibody; Cricetulus griseus LOC100766553 antibody||G3GVW2||92%|
|Dog Cfa.43360 antibody; Canis familiaris Cfa.43360 antibody||E2RH01||92%|
|Dog Cfa.43360 antibody; Canis familiaris Cfa.43360 antibody||E2R7S8||92%|
|Giant panda LOC100471291 antibody; Ailuropoda melanoleuca LOC100471291 antibody||D2HSX4||92%|
|Gray short-tailed opossum LOC100033254 antibody; Monodelphis domestica LOC100033254 antibody||F7BWC2||92%|
|Guinea pig LOC100722474 antibody; Cavia porcellus LOC100722474 antibody||H0UYH3||92%|
|Horse LOC100050518 antibody; Equus caballus LOC100050518 antibody||F6U6W8||92%|
|Human RBBP9 antibody; Homo sapiens RBBP9 antibody||O75884||100%|
|Human RBBP9 antibody; Homo sapiens RBBP9 antibody||O75884-2||100%|
|Human RBBP9 antibody; Homo sapiens RBBP9 antibody||C9JHF3||100%|
|Lowland gorilla RBBP9 antibody; Gorilla gorilla gorilla RBBP9 antibody||G3QZ26||100%|
|Mouse RBBP9 antibody; Mus musculus RBBP9 antibody||O88851||92%|
|Mouse Rbbp9 antibody; Mus musculus Rbbp9 antibody||Q80YU9||92%|
|Mouse Rbbp9 antibody; Mus musculus Rbbp9 antibody||A2AN96||92%|
|Northern white-cheeked gibbon LOC100585619 antibody; Nomascus leucogenys LOC100585619 antibody||G1RFD0||100%|
|Pig LOC100738866 antibody; Sus scrofa LOC100738866 antibody||F1SBH3||92%|
|Rabbit LOC100346098 antibody; Oryctolagus cuniculus LOC100346098 antibody||G1T8N7||92%|
|Rainbow smelt RBBP9 antibody; Osmerus mordax RBBP9 antibody||C1BLZ2||91%|
|Rat RBBP9 antibody; Rattus norvegicus RBBP9 antibody||O88350||92%|
|Rhesus macaque RBBP9 antibody; Macaca mulatta RBBP9 antibody||F6XKW1||100%|
|Rhesus macaque RBBP9 antibody; Macaca mulatta RBBP9 antibody||F6XKM4||100%|
|Small-eared galago RBBP9 antibody; Otolemur garnettii RBBP9 antibody||H0WLQ9||92%|
|Western Mediterranean mouse Rbbp9 antibody; Mus spretus Rbbp9 antibody||A8QKA9||92%|
|White-tufted-ear marmoset LOC100414631 antibody; Callithrix jacchus LOC100414631 antibody||F7GC53||92%|
|White-tufted-ear marmoset LOC100414631 antibody; Callithrix jacchus LOC100414631 antibody||F7GC35||92%|
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this RBBP9 antibody (ARP34703_P050)
Click here to view the RBBP9 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: RBBP9 antibody (ARP34703_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-RBBP9 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:1562500
Positive Control: THP-1
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: RBBP9 may play a role in the transformation process due to its capacity to confer resistance to the growth-inhibitory effects of TGF-beta1 through interaction with retinoblastoma and the subsequent displacement of E2F-1.The protein encoded by this gene is a retinoblastoma binding protein that may play a role in the regulation of cell proliferation and differentiation. Two alternatively spliced transcript variants of this gene with identical predicted protein products have been reported, one of which is a nonsense-mediated decay candidate.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s RBBP9 antibody (ARP34703_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org