- Mouse CD40, Mr 45- 50 kDa
- Reagents contain sodium azide. Sodium azide is very toxic if ingested or inhaled. Avoid contact with skin,eyes, or clothing. Wear eye or face protection when handling. If skin or eye contact occurs, wash withcopious amounts of water. If ingested or inhaled, contact a physician immediately. Sodium azide yields toxichydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide- containing compounds in running water before discardingto avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in lead or copper plumbing.
- Flow Cytometry: Fluorescein conjugate <= 2 ug/106 cells
Biotin conjugate <= 2 ug/106 cells
R-phycoerythrin conjugate <= 0.5 ug/106 cells
Allophycocyanin conjugate <= 0.5 ug/106 cells
Spectral Red conjugate <= 0.5 ug/106 cells
- Product Format:
- SpectralRed (SPRD) Conjugate
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Applications Info:
- - Flow cytometry 7,9
- Immunoprecipitation 8
- In vitro induction of proliferation of mature B lymphocytes 7
- - The purified (UNLB) antibody is supplied as 0.5 mg of purified immunoglobulin in 1.0 mL of 100 mMborate buffered saline, pH 8.2. No preservatives or amine- containing buffer salts added. Store at 2- 8 C
- The fluorescein (FITC) conjugate is supplied as 0.5 mg in 1.0 mL of PBS/NaN3. Store at 2- 8 C
- The biotin (BIOT) conjugate is supplied as 0.5 mg in 1.0 mL of PBS/NaN3. Store at 2- 8 C
- The R- phycoerythrin (R- PE) conjugate is supplied as 0.1 mg in 1.0 mL or 0.2 mg in 2.0 mL of PBS/NaN3and a stabilizing agent. Store at 2- 8 C. Do not freeze!
- The allophycocyanin (APC) conjugate is supplied as 0.1 mg in 1.0 mL of PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizingagent. Store at 2- 8 C. Do not freeze!
- The Spectral Red (SPRD) conjugate is supplied as 0.1 mg in 1.0 mL of PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizingagent. Store at 2- 8 C. Do not freeze!
- The low endotoxin, azide- free (LE/AF) antibody is supplied as 0.5 mg purified immunoglobulin in 1.0 mL ofPBS. Aliquot and store at or below - 20 C
- Protect conjugated forms from light. Aliquot and freeze the low endotoxin, azide- free product at - 20 Cimmediately upon receipt. Each reagent is stable for the period shown on the bottle label if stored asdirected.
- Key Reference:
- 1. Santos- Argumedo, L., J. Gordon, A.W. Heath, and M. Howard. 1994. Cell. Immunol. 156:272
2. Heath, A.W., W.W. Wu, and M.C. Howard. 1994. Eur. J. Immunol. 24:1828
3. Hasbold, J., C. Johnson- Leger, C.J. Atkins, E.A. Clark, and G.G. Klaus. 1994. Eur. J. Immunol. 24:1835
4. Grandien, A., A. Bras, and C. Martinez. 1996. Scand. J. Immunol. 43:47
5. Noelle, R.J., J.A. Ledbetter, and A. Aruffo. 1992. Immunol. Today 13:431
6. Clark, E.A., and J.A. Ledbetter. 1994. Nature 367:425
7. Segui, B., N. Andrieu- Abadie, S. Adam- Klages, O. Meilhac, D. Kreder, V. Garcia, A.P. Bruno., J. Jaffrezou, r. Salvayre, M. Kronke, and. T. Levade. 1999. J. Biol. Chem. 274(52):37251
8. Coope, H.J., P.G.P. Atkinson, B. Huhse, M. Belich, J. Janzen, M.J. Holman, G.G.B. Klaus, L.H. Johnston, and S.C. Ley. 2002. EMBO J
9. Rolph, M.S., S.H.E. Kaufmann. 2001. J. Immunol. 166:5115.