Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed on Memorial Day - 5/27/2013.
Please go here for more info.
- Recombinant IL-21 is lyopohilized from 20 mM Na2PO4, pH 7.5.Lyophilized product is very stable at -20 C. Reconstituted material should be aliquoted and frozen at -20 C. It is recommended that a carrier Protein (0.1% HSA or BSA) is added for long term storage.
- (typically >= 95%) determined by:HPLC, Reducing and Non-reducing SDS-PAGE, UV spectroscopy at 280 nm
- Biological Activity:
- The activity is determined by the dose-dependent stimulation of Mino cells and is typcially less than 0.1-0.6 ng/mL.
- Additional Information:
- AA Sequence: MQDRHMIRMR QLIDIVDQLK NYVNDLVPEF LPAPEDVETN CEWSAFSCFQ KAQLKSANTG NNERIINVSI KKLKRKPPST NAGRRQKHRL TCPSCDSYEK KPPKEFLERF KSLLQKMIHQ HLSSRTHGSE DS
- Endotoxin Level: Measured by kinetic LAL analysis and is typically =< 1 EU/ug Protein.
Physical State: Sterile filtered white lyophilized (freeze-dried) powder.
- Accession Number: Q9HBE4
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Centrifuge vial before opening. When reconstituting the product, gently pipet and wash down the sides of the vial to ensure full recovery of the Protein into solution. It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized product with sterile water at a concent ion of 0.1 mg/mL, which can be further diluted into other aqueous solutions.
- Datasheets / Downloads: