Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed on Memorial Day - 5/27/2013.
Please go here for more info.
- Description of Target:
- PURIFIED MOUSE IgG
- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- IgG1; Igh-4; VH7183; Ighg1
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Product Format:
- Purified mouse IgG - liquid
- >99% by serum protein electrophoresis
- Additional Information:
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1mg/ml
Buffer solution: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Label Protein Molar Ratio: Purified IgG prepared from normal mouse serum by ion exchange chromatography
Preservative: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Key Reference:
- 1. Tanaka, M. et al. (2003) Potential preventive effects of follistatin-related protein/TSC-36 on joint destruction and antagonistic modulation of its autoantibodies in rheumatoid arthritis. Immunol. 15:71-77.
- Datasheets / Downloads: