- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- FLT3-interacting zinc finger 1
- Protein Name:
- Flt3-interacting zinc finger protein 1
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- ZNF798, FLJ14768
- Description of Target:
- FLJ14768 is homologous to mouse and bovine Fiz1 (flt-3 interacting zinc finger). It interacts with NRL (neural retina leucine zipper). Possible role for Fiz1 as a transcriptional repressor.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Protein A purified
- IHC, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express FLJ14768.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express FLJ14768.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human FLJ14768
- Species Reactivity:
- Dog, Horse, Human, Pig
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Dog: 86%; Horse: 79%; Human: 100%; Pig: 83%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-FLJ14768 (ARP30009_T100)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: HCGALYAALAALEEHRRVSHGEGGGEEAAAAAREREPASGEPPSGSGRGK
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- NRL; FLT3;
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-FIZ1 (ARP30009_T100) antibody is Catalog # AAP30009 (Previous Catalog # AAPH00109)
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-FIZ1 (ARP30009_T100) antibody
- Target Reference:
- Mitton,K.P., et al., (2003) Hum. Mol. Genet. 12 (4), 365-373
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this FLJ14768 antibody (ARP30009_T100)
Click here to view the FLJ14768 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: FLJ14768 antibody (ARP30009_T100)
WB Suggested Anti-FLJ14768 Antibody Titration: 1.25ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:62500
Positive Control: Kidney
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: FLJ14768 is homologous to mouse and bovine Fiz1 (flt-3 interacting zinc finger). It interacts with NRL (neural retina leucine zipper). Possible role for Fiz1 as a transcriptional repressor.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s FLJ14768 antibody (ARP30009_T100) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this FLJ14768 antibody.
Click here to view the FLJ14768 antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: FLJ14768 antibody (ARP30009)
Rabbit Anti-FLJ14768 Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP30009
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Kidney
Cellular Data: Epithelial cells of renal tubule
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml