- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- POU class 6 homeobox 1
- Protein Name:
- POU domain, class 6, transcription factor 1
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- BRN5, MPOU, TCFB1
- Description of Target:
- The POU6F1 gene encodes a protein that is part of a family of transcription factors which exhibit distinct temporal and spatial patterns of expression.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- IHC, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express POU6F1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express POU6F1.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human POU6F1
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%; Zebrafish: 92%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-POU6F1 (ARP31433_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: YFEKNPLPTGQEITEIAKELNYDREVVRVWFCNRRQTLKNTSKLNVFQIP
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-POU6F1 (ARP31433_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP31433 (Previous Catalog # AAPP02191)
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-POU6F1 (ARP31433_P050) antibody
- Target Reference:
- Wey,E., et al., (1994) J. Biochem. 220 (3), 753-762
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this POU6F1 antibody (ARP31433_P050)
Click here to view the POU6F1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: POU6F1 antibody (ARP31433_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-POU6F1 Antibody Titration: 0.12ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: Fetal kidney nuclear extract
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The POU6F1 gene encodes a protein that is part of a family of transcription factors which exhibit distinct temporal and spatial patterns of expression.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s POU6F1 antibody (ARP31433_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this POU6F1 antibody.
Click here to view the POU6F1 antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: POU6F1 antibody (ARP31433)
Rabbit Anti-POU6F1 Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP31433
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Intestine
Cellular Data: Epithelial cells of intestinal villas
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml