- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Signal transducer and activator of transcription 3 (acute-phase response factor)
- Protein Name:
- Signal transducer and activator of transcription 3
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- APRF, FLJ20882, MGC16063, HIES
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-126054 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- STAT3 is a member of the STAT protein family. In response to cytokines and growth factors, STAT family members are phosphorylated by the receptor associated kinases, and then form homo- or heterodimers that translocate to the cell nucleus where they act a
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express STAT3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express STAT3.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human STAT3
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep, Zebrafish
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%; Sheep: 100%; Zebrafish: 91%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-STAT3 (ARP30317_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: SNTIDLPMSPRTLDSLMQFGNNGEGAEPSAGGQFESLTFDMELTSECATS
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- MTOR; GADD45A; BMX; BLK; UBC; SYK; LMO2; SRI; HIC1; GNB2; USP22; RELA; COPS5; BRD4; ADRB2; PSMG3; TBCD; TBC1D15; PUS7; LUC7L2; ARFIP1; IVNS1ABP; MSH2; BMH1; SIN3A; EGFR; PIAS3; HDAC3; SRC; LYN; JAK3; JAK2; HES5; TRIM28; HES1; HCK; FYN; FGR; HNRNPM; SULT2A
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-STAT3 (ARP30317_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP30317 (Previous Catalog # AAPS08804)
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-STAT3 (ARP30317_P050) antibody
- Target Reference:
- Ohbayashi,N., (2008) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 371 (4), 823-828
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this STAT3 antibody (ARP30317_P050)
Click here to view the STAT3 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: STAT3 antibody (ARP30317_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-STAT3 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:62500
Positive Control: THP-1
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: STAT3 is a member of the STAT protein family. In response to cytokines and growth factors, STAT family members are phosphorylated by the receptor associated kinases, and then form homo- or heterodimers that translocate to the cell nucleus where they act a
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s STAT3 antibody (ARP30317_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com