- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Insulinoma-associated 2
- Protein Name:
- Insulinoma-associated protein 2
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- IA-6, mlt1, IA6
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-101985 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- The function of INSM2 remains unknown.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express INSM2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express INSM2.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human INSM2
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 93%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Pig: 100%; Rabbit: 93%; Rat: 100%; Zebrafish: 100%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-INSM2 (ARP30029_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: GIKKPKAMRKLSFADEVTTSPVLGLKIKEEEPGAPSRGLGGSRTPLGEFI
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-INSM2 (ARP30029_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP30029 (Previous Catalog # AAPH00205)
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-INSM2 (ARP30029_P050) antibody
- Target Reference:
- Strausberg,R.L., (2002) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 99 (26), 16899-16903
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this INSM2 antibody (ARP30029_P050)
Click here to view the INSM2 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: INSM2 antibody (ARP30029_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-INSM2 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:12500
Positive Control: THP-1
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The function of INSM2 remains unknown.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s INSM2 antibody (ARP30029_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org