- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI 14-3-3 ETA
- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- YWHA1; YWHAH
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express YWHAH.
- Protein Accession# :
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- 14-3-3 protein eta
- Protein Size (# AA):
- 14-3-3 ETA
- The immunogen for anti-YWHAH antibody: synthetic peptide corresponding to acetylated N-terminal sequence of sheep 14-3-3 eta.
- Product Format:
- Serum - liquid
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Western blots of 14-3-3 isoforms in HEK293 cell extracts using our antibodies.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Species Reactivity:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-YWHAH antibody - OASA06933
- Applications Info:
- Immunohistology - Paraffin(1): 1/3200
Western Blotting: 1/3000
(1) Special conditions apply - see (*)
- Additional Information:
- Histology Positive Control Tissue: Normal brain tissue
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to sheep 14-3-3 eta were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbit with highly purified antigen.
- Key Reference:
- 1. Martin, H. et al. (1993) Antibodies against major brain isoforms of 14-3-3 protein. An antibody specific for the N-acetylated amino-terminus of a protein. FEBS 331: 296-303.
2. Aitken, A. et al. (2006) 14-3-3 proteins: A historic overview. Seminars in Cancer Biology 16: 162-172.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.