- Description of Target:
- The function of Bnc2 remains unknown.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Basonuclin 2
- Alias Symbols:
- 5031434M05Rik; 8430420F16Rik; MGC124423; MGC124424
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express Bnc2.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- The immunogen for anti-Bnc2 antibody: synthetic peptide corresponding to a region of Mouse
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Bnc2 antibody - C-terminal region (ARP39297_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Bovine: 100%; Chicken: 100%; Guinea pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Pig: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%; Zebrafish: 100%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-Bnc2 antibody- ARP39297_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: GTLRVHYKTVHLREMHKCKVPGCNMMFSSVRSRNRHSQNPNLHKNIPFTS
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-Bnc2 antibody is Catalog # AAP39297 (Previous Catalog # AAPP23422)
- Key Reference:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-Bnc2 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this Bnc2 antibody (ARP39297_P050)
Click here to view the Bnc2 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: Bnc2 antibody (ARP39297_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-Bnc2 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: Mouse Liver
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The function of Bnc2 remains unknown.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s Bnc2 antibody (ARP39297_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com