- Description of Target:
- EOMES is a member of a conserved protein family that shares a common DNA-binding domain, the T-box. T-box genes encode transcription factors involved in the regulation of developmental processes. A similiar gene disrupted in mice is shown to be essential during trophoblast development and gastrulation.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express EOMES.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- ATN1, FAM124A, NHP2L1, PTBP2, SFRS12, UBQLN4, FAM124A, NHP2L1, PTBP2
- The immunogen for anti-EOMES antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human EOMES
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- EOMES antibody - N-terminal region (ARP30096_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%; Mouse: 92%; Bovine: 85%; Dog: 85%; Guinea pig: 85%; Horse: 85%; Pig: 85%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-EOMES antibody- ARP30096_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: SVNLPGAHFYPLESARGGSGGSAGHLPSAAPSPQKLDLDKASKKFSGSLS
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-EOMES antibody is Catalog # AAP30096 (Previous Catalog # AAPH00272)
- Key Reference:
- Intlekofer,A.M., et al., (2005) Nat. Immunol. 6 (12), 1236-1244
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-EOMES antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this EOMES antibody (ARP30096_P050)
Click here to view the EOMES antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: EOMES antibody (ARP30096_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-EOMES Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:62500
Positive Control: HepG2
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: EOMES is a member of a conserved protein family that shares a common DNA-binding domain, the T-box. T-box genes encode transcription factors involved in the regulation of developmental processes. A similiar gene disrupted in mice is shown to be essential during trophoblast development and gastrulation.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s EOMES antibody (ARP30096_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org