- Description of Target:
- FLJ14768 is homologous to mouse and bovine Fiz1 (flt-3 interacting zinc finger). It interacts with NRL (neural retina leucine zipper). Possible role for Fiz1 as a transcriptional repressor.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- FLT3-interacting zinc finger 1
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- ZNF798; FLJ14768
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express FLJ14768.
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Flt3-interacting zinc finger protein 1
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- IHC, WB
- Partner Proteins:
- FLT3, NRL, NRL
- The immunogen for anti-FLJ14768 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal of human FLJ14768
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Protein A purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- FLJ14768 antibody - C-terminal region (ARP30009_T100)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%; Dog: 86%; Pig: 83%; Horse: 79%
- Species Reactivity:
- Human, Dog, Pig, Horse
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-FLJ14768 antibody- ARP30009_T100
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: HCGALYAALAALEEHRRVSHGEGGGEEAAAAAREREPASGEPPSGSGRGK
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-FLJ14768 antibody is Catalog # AAP30009 (Previous Catalog # AAPH00109)
- Target Reference:
- Mitton,K.P., et al., (2003) Hum. Mol. Genet. 12 (4), 365-373
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Product page for FLJ14768 antibody (ARP30009)
The information below lists the predicted species and target name associated to the peptide antigen. Please note, all available target reference numbers to the antigen sequence are presented, including unreviewed and protein isoforms.
To search for antibodies by species, please visit Aviva’s Species Reactivity Page. To search Aviva’s catalog of antibodies by sequence, please visit Aviva’s Antibody Blast Tool.
|Predicted Species & Target||Target Reference||Predicted Homology|
|African elephant FIZ1 antibody; Loxodonta africana FIZ1 antibody||G3U8X4||84%|
|African elephant FIZ1 antibody; Loxodonta africana FIZ1 antibody||G3U342||84%|
|Horse FIZ1 antibody; Equus caballus FIZ1 antibody||F6W6U5||78%|
|Human FIZ1 antibody; Homo sapiens FIZ1 antibody||Q96SL8||100%|
|Rhesus macaque FIZ1 antibody; Macaca mulatta FIZ1 antibody||F7H3P5||92%|
|Small-eared galago FIZ1 antibody; Otolemur garnettii FIZ1 antibody||H0XT44||92%|
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this FLJ14768 antibody (ARP30009_T100)
Click here to view the FLJ14768 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: FLJ14768 antibody (ARP30009_T100)
WB Suggested Anti-FLJ14768 Antibody Titration: 1.25ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:62500
Positive Control: Kidney
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: FLJ14768 is homologous to mouse and bovine Fiz1 (flt-3 interacting zinc finger). It interacts with NRL (neural retina leucine zipper). Possible role for Fiz1 as a transcriptional repressor.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s FLJ14768 antibody (ARP30009_T100) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this FLJ14768 antibody.
Click here to view the FLJ14768 antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: FLJ14768 antibody (ARP30009)
Rabbit Anti-FLJ14768 Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP30009
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Kidney
Cellular Data: Epithelial cells of renal tubule
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml