- Description of Target:
- TEAD2 is a putative transcription factor that binds to the SPH and GT-IIC enhansons (5'-GTGGAATGT-3'). TEAD2 may be involved in the gene regulation of neural development. TEAD2 binds to the M-CAT motif.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- TEA domain family member 2
- Alias Symbols:
- ETF; TEF-4; TEF4; TEAD-2
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express TEAD2.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- ATXN1, HDAC1, MAPK1, SIN3A, HDAC1, Mapk1, SIN3A
- The immunogen for anti-TEAD2 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human TEAD2
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- TEAD2 antibody - middle region (ARP30041_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Bovine: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rat: 100%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-TEAD2 antibody- ARP30041_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: SGGFYGVSSQYESLEHMTLTCSSKVCSFGKQVVEKVETERAQLEDGRFVY
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-TEAD2 antibody is Catalog # AAP30041 (Previous Catalog # AAPH00217)
- Key Reference:
- Jacquemin,P., (1999) Genomics 55 (1), 127-129
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-TEAD2 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this TEAD2 antibody (ARP30041_P050)
Click here to view the TEAD2 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: TEAD2 antibody (ARP30041_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-TEAD2 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:12500
Positive Control: HT1080
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: TEAD2 is a putative transcription factor that binds to the SPH and GT-IIC enhansons (5'-GTGGAATGT-3'). TEAD2 may be involved in the gene regulation of neural development. TEAD2 binds to the M-CAT motif.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s TEAD2 antibody (ARP30041_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org