- Description of Target:
- FLJ14768 is homologous to mouse and bovine Fiz1 (flt-3 interacting zinc finger). It interacts with NRL (neural retina leucine zipper). Possible role for Fiz1 as a transcriptional repressor.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- FLT3-interacting zinc finger 1
- Alias Symbols:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express FLJ14768.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- WB, IHC
- Partner Proteins:
- FLT3, NRL, NRL
- The immunogen for anti-FLJ14768 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal of human FLJ14768
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Protein A purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- FLJ14768 antibody - C-terminal region (ARP30009_T100)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-FLJ14768 antibody- ARP30009_T100
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: HCGALYAALAALEEHRRVSHGEGGGEEAAAAAREREPASGEPPSGSGRGK
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-FLJ14768 antibody is Catalog # AAP30009 (Previous Catalog # AAPH00109)
- Key Reference:
- Mitton,K.P., et al., (2003) Hum. Mol. Genet. 12 (4), 365-373
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 100 μl of distilled water. Final anti-FLJ14768 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this FLJ14768 antibody (ARP30009_T100)
Click here to view the FLJ14768 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: FLJ14768 antibody (ARP30009_T100)
WB Suggested Anti-FLJ14768 Antibody Titration: 1.25ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:62500
Positive Control: Kidney
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: FLJ14768 is homologous to mouse and bovine Fiz1 (flt-3 interacting zinc finger). It interacts with NRL (neural retina leucine zipper). Possible role for Fiz1 as a transcriptional repressor.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s FLJ14768 antibody (ARP30009_T100) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this FLJ14768 antibody.
Click here to view the FLJ14768 antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: FLJ14768 antibody (ARP30009)
Rabbit Anti-FLJ14768 Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP30009
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Kidney
Cellular Data: Epithelial cells of renal tubule
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml