- Description of Target:
- SF1 contains 1 CCHC-type zinc finger and 1 KH domain. SF1 is Necessary for the ATP-dependent first step of spliceosome assembly. It binds to the intron branch point sequence (BPS) 5'-UACUAAC-3' of the pre-mRNA. SF1 may act as transcription repressor.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Splicing factor 1
- Alias Symbols:
- D11S636; ZFM1; ZNF162; BBP; MBBP
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express SF1.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- The immunogen for anti-SF1 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human SF1
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- SF1 antibody - middle region (ARP33493_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Bovine: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Pig: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%; Zebrafish: 100%; African clawed frog: 92%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-SF1 antibody- ARP33493_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: VKKAVEQIRNILKQGIETPEDQNDLRKMQLRELARLNGTLREDDNRILRP
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-SF1 antibody is Catalog # AAP33493 (Previous Catalog # AAPP04543)
- Key Reference:
- Rino,J., (2008) Mol. Cell. Biol. 28 (9), 3045-3057
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-SF1 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this SF1 antibody (ARP33493_P050)
Click here to view the SF1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: SF1 antibody (ARP33493_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-SF1 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:12500
Positive Control: COLO205
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: SF1 contains 1 CCHC-type zinc finger and 1 KH domain. SF1 is Necessary for the ATP-dependent first step of spliceosome assembly. It binds to the intron branch point sequence (BPS) 5'-UACUAAC-3' of the pre-mRNA. SF1 may act as transcription repressor.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s SF1 antibody (ARP33493_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org