- Description of Target:
- FAM121B belongs to the FAM121 family and the function remains unknown.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Apolipoprotein O
- Alias Symbols:
- My025; FAM121B
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express FAM121B.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- The immunogen for anti-FAM121B antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal of human FAM121B
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Protein A purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- FAM121B antibody - C-terminal region (ARP41006_T100)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human:100%; Mouse:92%; Bovine:85%; Rat:78%;
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-FAM121B antibody- ARP41006_T100
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: LYYPQQAIVFAQVSGERLYDWGLRGYIVIEDLWKENFQKPGNVKNSPGTK
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-FAM121B antibody is Catalog # AAP41006 (Previous Catalog # AAPP22430)
- Key Reference:
- Clark,H.F., (2003) Genome Res. 13 (10), 2265-2270
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 100 μl of distilled water. Final anti-FAM121B antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this FAM121B antibody (ARP41006_T100)
Click here to view the FAM121B antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: FAM121B antibody (ARP41006_T100)
WB Suggested Anti-FAM121B Antibody Titration: 1.25ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: HepG2
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: FAM121B belongs to the FAM121 family and the function remains unknown.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s FAM121B antibody (ARP41006_T100) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com