- Description of Target:
- COLQ encodes the subunit of a collagen-like molecule associated with acetylcholinesterase in skeletal muscle. Each molecule is composed of three identical subunits. Each subunit contains a proline-rich attachment domain (PRAD) that binds an acetylcholinesterase tetramer to anchor the catalytic subunit of the enzyme to the basal lamina. Mutations in COLQ are associated with endplate acetylcholinesterase deficiency.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Collagen-like tail subunit (single strand of homotrimer) of asymmetric acetylcholinesterase
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express COLQ.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express COLQ.
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Name:
- Acetylcholinesterase collagenic tail peptide
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Protein Interactions:
- UBC; MUSK; BCHE; ACHE;
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human COLQ
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-COLQ (ARP34362_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 86%; Horse: 93%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 92%; Rabbit: 93%; Rat: 93%
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow; Horse; Human; Mouse; Rabbit; Rat
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-COLQ (ARP34362_P050) antibody
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: LQLFFLSIVSQPTFINSVLPISAALPSLDQKKRGGHKACCLLTPPPPPLF
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-COLQ (ARP34362_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP34362 (Previous Catalog # AAPY00137)
- Target Reference:
- Ishigaki,K., et al., (2003) Neuromuscul. Disord. 13 (3), 236-244
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this COLQ antibody (ARP34362_P050)
Click here to view the COLQ antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: COLQ antibody (ARP34362_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-COLQ Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: HepG2
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: COLQ encodes the subunit of a collagen-like molecule associated with acetylcholinesterase in skeletal muscle. Each molecule is composed of three identical subunits. Each subunit contains a proline-rich attachment domain (PRAD) that binds an acetylcholinesterase tetramer to anchor the catalytic subunit of the enzyme to the basal lamina. Mutations in COLQ are associated with endplate acetylcholinesterase deficiency.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s COLQ antibody (ARP34362_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com