- Description of Target:
- GABA is the major inhibitory neurotransmitter in the mammalian brain where it acts at GABA receptors, which are ligand-gated chloride channels. GABRR1 is a member of the rho subunit family.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) A receptor, rho 1
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express GABRR1.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid receptor subunit rho-1
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- CSNK2A1, GABRR1, GABRR2, MAP1B, MAPK1, P2RX2, PRKACA, PRKCA, PRKG1, SLC6A9, SQSTM1
- The immunogen for anti-GABRR1 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human GABRR1
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- GABRR1 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP30697_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%; Guinea pig: 86%; Rat: 86%
- Species Reactivity:
- Guinea pig, Human, Rat
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-GABRR1 antibody- ARP30697_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: MLAVPNMRFGIFLLWWGWVLATESRMHWPGREVHEMSKKGRPQRQRREVH
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-GABRR1 antibody is Catalog # AAP30697 (Previous Catalog # AAPP01354)
- Key Reference:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 ul of distilled water. Final anti-GABRR1 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer with 2% sucrose. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this GABRR1 antibody (ARP30697_P050)
Click here to view the GABRR1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: GABRR1 antibody (ARP30697_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-GABRR1 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
Positive Control: HepG2
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: GABA is the major inhibitory neurotransmitter in the mammalian brain where it acts at GABA receptors, which are ligand-gated chloride channels. GABRR1 is a member of the rho subunit family.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s GABRR1 antibody (ARP30697_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org