- Description of Target:
- ENTPD8 is the canalicular ectonucleoside NTPDase responsible for the main hepatic NTPDase activity. Ectonucleoside NTPDases catalyze the hydrolyzis of gamma- and beta-phosphate residues of nucleotides, playing a central role in concentration of extracellular nucleotides. It has activity toward ATP, ADP, UTP and UDP, but not toward AMP.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Ectonucleoside triphosphate diphosphohydrolase 8
- Alias Symbols:
- GLSR2492; NTPDase-8; UNQ2492
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express ENTPD8.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- The immunogen for anti-ENTPD8 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human ENTPD8
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- ENTPD8 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP44815_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Horse: 92%; Rabbit: 85%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-ENTPD8 antibody- ARP44815_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: IPEAQHRKTPTFLGATAGMRLLSRKNSSQARDIFAAVTQVLGRSPVDFWG
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-ENTPD8 antibody is Catalog # AAP44815 (Previous Catalog # AAPP12291)
- Key Reference:
- Munkonda,M.N., (2007) Biochem. Pharmacol. 74 (10), 1524-1534
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-ENTPD8 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this ENTPD8 antibody (ARP44815_P050)
Click here to view the ENTPD8 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: ENTPD8 antibody (ARP44815_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-ENTPD8 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: Fetal Lung
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: ENTPD8 is the canalicular ectonucleoside NTPDase responsible for the main hepatic NTPDase activity. Ectonucleoside NTPDases catalyze the hydrolyzis of gamma- and beta-phosphate residues of nucleotides, playing a central role in concentration of extracellular nucleotides. It has activity toward ATP, ADP, UTP and UDP, but not toward AMP.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s ENTPD8 antibody (ARP44815_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org