- Description of Target:
- In response to double-strand DNA breaks, TP53INP1 promotes p53/TP53 phosphorylation on 'Ser-46' and subsequent apoptosis. TP53INP1s and HIPK2 could be partners in regulating p53 activity. TP531NP1 plays a significant role in the progression of anaplastic carcinoma or contributes to anaplastic transformation from papillary or follicular carcinoma.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Tumor protein p53 inducible nuclear protein 1
- Alias Symbols:
- DKFZp434M1317; FLJ22139; SIP; TP53DINP1; TP53INP1A; TP53INP1B; Teap; p53DINP1
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express TP53INP1.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- E2F1, E2F2, E2F3, E2F4, HIPK2, TP53, HIPK2, TP53
- The immunogen for anti-TP53INP1 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal of human TP53INP1
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- TP53INP1 antibody - C-terminal region (ARP30636_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Bovine: 93%; Rabbit: 92%; Dog: 86%; Rat: 86%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-TP53INP1 antibody- ARP30636_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: SFRPSQWIKEHSERQPLNRNSLRRQNLTRDCHPRQVKHNGWVVHQPCPRQ
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-TP53INP1 antibody is Catalog # AAP30636
- Key Reference:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-TP53INP1 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this TP53INP1 antibody (ARP30636_P050)
Click here to view the TP53INP1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: TP53INP1 antibody (ARP30636_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-TP53INP1 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:62500
Positive Control: MCF7
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: In response to double-strand DNA breaks, TP53INP1 promotes p53/TP53 phosphorylation on 'Ser-46' and subsequent apoptosis. TP53INP1s and HIPK2 could be partners in regulating p53 activity. TP531NP1 plays a significant role in the progression of anaplastic carcinoma or contributes to anaplastic transformation from papillary or follicular carcinoma.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s TP53INP1 antibody (ARP30636_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com