- Description of Target:
- SLC35F1 is a putative solute transporter.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Solute carrier family 35, member F1
- Alias Symbols:
- C6orf169; FLJ13018; dJ230I3.1
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express SLC35F1.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- The immunogen for anti-SLC35F1 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human SLC35F1
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- SLC35F1 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP40331_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human:100%Fruit fly:84%; Grape:83%; Body louse:83%; Arthroderma gypseum CBS 118893:83%; Mosquito:80%; Mouse:80%; Mongolian jird:80%; Southern house mosquito:78%;
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-SLC35F1 antibody- ARP40331_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: MIPPEQPQQQLQPPSPAPPNHVVTTIENLPAEGSGGGGSLSASSRAGVRQ
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-SLC35F1 antibody is Catalog # AAP40331 (Previous Catalog # AAPP22818)
- Key Reference:
- Strausberg,R.L., (2002) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 99 (26), 16899-16903
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-SLC35F1 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this SLC35F1 antibody (ARP40331_P050)
Click here to view the SLC35F1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: SLC35F1 antibody (ARP40331_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-SLC35F1 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: OVCAR-3
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: SLC35F1 is a putative solute transporter.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s SLC35F1 antibody (ARP40331_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org